Sep 23, 2023
CRR 612 - Steering/Suspension
Last Date of Approval: Fall 2020
Total Lecture Hours: 27
Total Lab Hours: 54
Total Clinical Hours: 0
Total Work-Based Experience Hours: 0
This course will provide an in-depth analysis of operation and service of automotive chassis and suspension systems. Emphasis will be placed on the principles of restoring a collision damaged suspension back to its pre-accident condition, using manufactures specifications and tolerances. The principles of steering & suspension components, steering geometry, inspection and replacement of damaged components with manual and electronic measuring will also be covered.
Mode(s) of Instruction: Face to face
Credit for Prior Learning: None
Course Fees: Course Materials: $65.00
Common Course Assessment(s): None
Student Learning Outcomes and Objectives:
- Course Outcomes:
- Rear suspension Steering System Damage Diagnose Remove and replace damaged front suspension systems
- Remove and replace systems
- Student Learning Outcomes:
- Students will demonstrate the ability to diagnose steering system damage.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to remove and replace damaged front suspension damaged components.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to remove and replace damaged rear suspension components.
Add to Pathway (opens a new window)