Sep 24, 2023
MKT 145 - Sales Management
Last Date of Approval: Fall 2019
Total Lecture Hours: 45
Total Lab Hours: 0
Total Clinical Hours: 0
Total Work-Based Experience Hours: 0
This course is designed to teach you and examine sales perspective, sales environment, sales technique, sales management, and sales control will all be examine in this course. While the focus will be on strategic selling and partnering, ethical issues in selling, management of sales channels, social media selling, and lead generation.
Mode(s) of Instruction: traditional/face-to-face, virtual, and/or online
Credit for Prior Learning: There are no Credit for Prior Learning opportunities for this course.
Course Fees: ebook: $120.00
Common Course Assessment(s): All assessments are common amongst all sections.
Student Learning Outcomes and Objectives:
- To explore and further your understanding of the personal selling
- Examine the development and role of selling in marketing
- Summarize the evolution of success factors for professional salespeople Articulate sales and marketing planning Analyze sales strategies.
- Prepare the place of selling the marketing plan
- To attain a broader understanding of building the trust and sales ethics
- Understand consumer and organizational buyer behavior
- Recognize factors affecting the consumer decision-making process
- Recognize factors affecting organizational buyer behavior
- Identify and evaluate the developments in purchasing practice, sales settings, and relationship management
- Analyze law and ethical issues
- To develop skills that allow continuous learning and adaptation of Strategic Prospecting and Preparing for Sales Dialogue
- Examine sales responsibilities and preparation
- Differentiate personal selling skills
- Recognize factors affecting key account management
- Articulate relationship selling
- Identify and evaluate direct marketing
- Identify and evaluate internet and IT applications in selling and sales management
- To develop skills that allow continuous learning and adaptation of sales management
- Identify and evaluate recruitment and selection
- Develop skills for addressing concerns and earning commitment.
- Expanding customer relationships
- To assess a process of sales control
- Understanding sales forecasting and budgeting
- Prepare salesforce evaluation
Add to Pathway (opens a new window)